Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Unexpected Results

Wanted to share some exciting news after only day 3 of fatpocalypse:

I've lost 5 lbs.

Bringing me to 206.5. Brad was 264 at the doctor last week, but is now at 258.5. Damn men and their superior weight loss.

I am attributing this to the following:

http://www.healthy-answers.com/a-salt.html

Pretty damn cool.

It lists brains as being high in sodium, so for once I feel sorry for those hypertensive zombies. Zombies are people too.

And dinner today was brought to us by Skinny Crock Pot .com. And by extension, Pinterest.

http://www.skinnycrockpot.com/black-beans-and-chicken-2/#more-418

I've talked Brad into a photo shoot tonight, should be pretty sexy! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Great job to both of you! Don't suppose you could hurry up with that instantaneous teleportation machine you've been working on and send some of the unused 1/2 cow from your basement to us? I don't trust the meat products here and all the kids are dying for a hamburger!!! There really are kids starving in China!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 lbs is amazing! Didn't I just talk to you on Sunday??? Wow, you guys are doing great!

    ReplyDelete