Thursday, February 2, 2012

Stir Crazy.

So when I was first asked to come to the Christiansburg, VA studio, I was kinda excited. Now I'm like... it's only Thursday? Oh. My. God. This is terrible.

Yesterday, I worked 10-2, made NO money, took NO pictures. Just sat on the phone all day. And I thought our studio was small... nope. It's rather big. Gonna have to start appreciating that.

Get your vomit bags in position cause... I MISS MY BRAD! Holy shit! We've never been away from each other this long. EVER. Well, I saw him Saturday while we drove to Chicago together, spent the night, then he swung by the airport while I did a tuck 'n roll out of the vehicle. See ya later! On my way home to vegetate for days until he gets back... then hey! Christiansburg, VA! Well, I had nothing else to do. I'd already been away from the house for a week so I thought I'd just roll with it.

I figured, hey. I'll have SO much down time, I can use it to get some of this reunion stuff in order. Uh... it took like 10 minutes to make some phone calls and get some prices. LOL So... twiddle my thumbs, twiddle twiddle. I have a smoking room, and it's kinda making me feel really gross. So glad I don't smoke in our house.

So that's what I'm doing right now. Nothing. And for once, that has me irritable. I'm usually more than happy to do nothing. But I've eaten nothing but CRAP food for two weeks, I've not seen the gym in ever, I miss my dog, and I've smoked my own weight in cigs the past two days. I wanna be in Willard :(

No comments:

Post a Comment